Thursday, April 7, 2011

Window Watching Neighbor

hat "all began with a simple and condescending not tell the truth"

Fabulous! It has come in handy this little article Alfonso Aguilo Pastrana has published our esteemed Juan Romero in place Conoze.com
The article talks about the false compassion and the shoulder the following sentence "It started as a mere pious and not telling the truth"

It has been a natural fit because, as far as concerns the last few months, reality has placed me in front of it making me see that she is a and to which I can only choose between two options: yes or no.

If is evidence and so true what I have before my eyes.
No It is all a lie and impossible to discern and trust what I see.

A little radical? No, the options are clear and most evident consequences that stand to represent as radical options such as "yes" of Mary or the "no", for example, any believer, Catholic "unresolved", etc.

Well, Pastrana Aguiló article refers to a novel by Stefan Zweig in which a young man not to offend the sensibilities of a young woman leads to the detriment of himself and those around him a situation by other absurd, both as we cause in real life.

I always hated the lie but the lie in others, because it is the others who lie one ever! much less to himself, but that too is a lie, we all lie and we lie to avoid pain, the deep pain that comes from being realistic, looking at the evidence and tell the truth.

What kind of truths
avoid? Truths like:

- Clearly, I am proud.
- Certainly, I am suspicious.

U
other lies considerably more difficult to accept:

- I'm so intelligent worship.
- I'm an atheist so I'm rational.
- I "x" type of Catholic so I'm closer to sainthood.

If original sin has caused as much damage as we have seen is that the first parents failed, plain and simple, to admit the evidence.

had been enough for the couple before you choose primeval had stopped, looked and admitted that "all of this splendid garden is here for us all and only have to deprive us of this tiny tree that told us we should not "come , but no, they had to close, take and get away with it, eh?

"It started as a mere [and condescending] say (is) the truth " and therefore here we deny the evidence, lying and making faith a useless tool and this life could be anticipation of the glory-a nonsense of the most spectacular.

0 comments:

Post a Comment