Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Best Gay Hookup Spots Raleigh

more riding on a cape buffalo

this matter at the end was half uncovered ... the best of oscar martin http://solomundocanibal.blogspot.com/
invited me to participate in a group on his fantastic comic character SOLO good thing and should be followed more or less in secret, but the final one for another has been uncovering and well ... I just hope that while there is still the case muicho to see light at the end come to fruition.
history with which I participate is in the hands of Oscar and well, I want to continue keeping the secret of what I have done so will not put any page
but to kill the monkey and I've been waiting doing another story on the same character without intending to be coupled to the collective.

so if I can assure you that the group has chosen Oscar leaving my involvement aside, people are first rate and you have earned a very nice surprise when you see their contributions to the comic ONLY. I can not tell
release date or anything like that that really do not know, I leave the link to the blog
oscar for that first you see as your regular updates and secondly to you to do more monitoring of posiboles daily news.
for my part I must say it was something really exciting for me, and well ... maybe you like to take this to some pages.
I leave another bullet in the story I'm preparing on SOLO, this time with a personal stake and no more intention than to draw and ultimately, to honor SOLO's character, and of course the author. OSCAR MARTIN
from here, thanks OSCAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment