Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Army Rotc Herniated Disc

rookie and will tell me why Χριστός ανέστη

I'm a newbie
almost all freshman and quite ignorant but you do what you can to gain experience and knowledge, but anyway, the point is that I am "newbie newest novel" to me as is the discussion on facebook directly on abuses in the liturgy with a Costa Rican priest which rose some pictures of horror that someone took during one of his masses.

has been severely strained for several reasons: first, because it is very different from talking to thousands of miles away to a priest who never meet one who is friends with many of my friends who have more than 1500 followers facebook and also could meet them tomorrow while I'm walking down the street.

experience is totally different and requires infinitely more responsibility. What makes me think that everyone should have about all these cures to those who criticize to learn to be more responsible (and to be more charitable) with what we say. That's one side.

On the other hand, has been very difficult as many people I know and I believe shares to some extent or totally their way of thinking, which makes me a sign of contradiction and care until the division among the faithful of our local church. But go! the fact is that for me there is nothing new.

not new is not that help the Church to guard and protect the treasure of Liturgy is this the first or last time that I have earned enemies.

From everything I've discussed with the priest and the laity that make bar which has deepened me is that, indeed, our local church is like Spain so influenced by the "progressives" . What shall I say? The priest says that is the Magisterium and faithful to the Pope, but ... of course, from his own anthropological and also ensures that their initiative, creativity and improvisation are fully valid because the statistics say you have obtained excellent results. Realize?

have these fans of those who shout the league has ever put an eye in a magisterial document on Liturgy but defend him without question in the slightest.

In order for you anything new, I suppose, not to me.

In fact I felt sorry for the position to have Luis Fernando Perez InfoCatólica Wow, and so many around the world are in the same position, being attacked in many ways so only because they have thrown on the hyper-well-paid puestazo of "cavemen".

Well, as I tell you, I am there, doing the local LF at that facebook page, accompanied by at least one other priest that when it comes time to comment and one another layman who, to some extent, defend it with arguments.

do I know, this whole experience wanes a bit novedosísima my good mood during the octave of Easter, but at least I still have satisfaction in my country are beginning to expose abuses and that at least a few who give up for Christ in the Liturgy, by its Vicar, Magisterium and Tradition.

Those of you who are prayers, very rezadores I meant, téngannos in your prayers. Thanks.

NOTE: "Decorate" this post with one of the photos I mentioned.

--------------- I hasten to those who come to tell me that this post itself is a telling lack of charity that can be safe and comfortable that I consider likely (although this is not what my conscience tells me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment