Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do Petroleum Products Make Ringworm Worse

Meeting in the Vatican

Jump joy as if it were me!

I've seen today list of the 150 bloggers invited to the Vatican, as if I'm happy for those selected among which are several bloggers of InfoCatólica as well as friends and acquaintances.

From whom I have learned first thing is the selection of Nestor Mora (Miserere) my dear old friend to join me not just national average but long hours of exchange of all types in the web.

A Miserere my congratulations as well as selected others who do not mention in this post and I guess I want to surprise them and do the talking about it.

I foresee a valuable and unforgettable experience, and please, those of you who had not planned to be in Rome and therefore are without shelter, let us know because we want to help.

also invited our readers to offer in this post or in person assistance to selected bloggers estimates.

Congratulations, folks! Keep us abreast! The expectation is large.

0 comments:

Post a Comment