Sunday, April 17, 2011

Homemade Microprinter

Happy Road to Glory!

do not know what happened to my life but since the "walk with God" is all she Lent.

An Easter Lent every Sunday, yes, but Lent.

What about my life before that? For worse, because it was the mismito hell.

My point is that I have come to the conclusion that it is more reasonable a life lived in a state of Lent lived without a single Sunday.

why I believe that, when approaching Holy Week, as I lack the air and if it is not shock or emotion and that's because Palm Sunday, like today, is the threshold at Easter which I presented as a "package of time," the story of my own life, in which I introduce and culminates a week after the Sunday par excellence: the Easter gives meaning to this I consider as my long life, interrupted only with the Glory of every Sunday which, by grace and my fate, permeates all the days of the week so that I can taste the good and exceptional saborcito a life of barely gives me a taste, a life that's all not know, not here, not now, but still no certainty as no may deny unless I betrayed myself.

Yeah, I know, sometimes oversimplifies things, but the facts are imposed: if life is beautiful, joyful, interesting, fascinating, and all a real challenge is his only and eternal Sunday Resurrection.
Well for that I came to wish a happy "encapsulated the time ..." a happy Easter ... a happy life lived in a state of Lent ... a happy way to Gloria!

0 comments:

Post a Comment