Saturday, May 7, 2011

Losing Someone You Love To Cancer

"A heart is not enough"

Several days in silence. What is the reason, Maricruz?

Well, what do you say? I am full of objections. I have criticized both the view that everything is a "but" now I like them, but not like them completely, because I seek and hope to soon find a way out.

What kind of object? Ah, better not ask why the list is long, but if you insist, I will mention a couple. I got lousy

a discussion on abuses in the liturgy last week in which a pair of priests, despite the evidence in photographs, claimed that there was no abuse in the celebrations presided. I felt sick to realize that if they see no abuse is because there was no authority that the show and although they refer you to the Magisterium lay they always find a justification for what they do. Wow.

tantrums that made me also damaged the monitor of my computer the day of the Meeting of Bloggers at the Vatican. Or tell me! It was most frustrating. The next day, bump and a half, it was not the monitor but the video card and I lost another day without going online.

After the Meeting of Bloggers and waiting for information from any of them aimed at those who do not attend, as I waited, it seems that for the 150 the rest do not exist. That has put me mothers!

In this pair of nonsense that came Throw in the guys I hired to collect and sell the cilantro, my only employee became ill and had to become disabled, we hired another person that what he did was abuse us ... My God, far you can imagine how I got to Thursday? I arrived on Thursday

tired and sad but still I dedicated it to accompany my father to the doctor, lab tests and other procedures that left me exhausted.

At this point, Friday, and among many other things that happened, I no longer held. How was I going to argue before both fruitless effort, so much bad news so many people sad, sick, persecuted, bitter, confused, devastated, angry and fearful like me?

heavens, Lord, how I got to the "valley of tears" in which they live so many that all they object?

Certainly, as my friend Chiara, "A heart is not enough for everything that makes it beat"

Allow my heart to cling to You, Lord, my heart is not enough. Not enough!

And, my heart beats clinging to yours because you exist or useless faith.

Faith serves, I know and exist, because who Tu-is-but that I hold?

0 comments:

Post a Comment