Monday, October 11, 2010

What Color Is Gretchen Rossi Hair

nosed AGAIN OR NEARLY

GOOD ... I'm looking old hoes that I had out there, and this comic is the oldest I have and also in pure state of neglect.
the issue is that the other night I started to pull lines and many sketches of things that could be coupled to the comic y. .. like I've been bitten by the bug again to go with it.
as this is not committed to anything or is really in a hurry to finish it today, rest of gigs I started to remodel some things that had happened made and all that I've been doing silly vole I have been bolted.
here I leave a few touches big noses once again. Esperance
anyone that this will be soon finished, it will not be so.
just want to share with you as usual and so you see something other than the versions that lately all I do

0 comments:

Post a Comment