Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Confirmation Letter From Church

TURQUOISE DRAW MY CHARACTER! AKIRA

or what comes to be the same ... draw my character.
another fantastic proposal in this great forum llamdo Artbox. the subject was to propose a character and who wanted, to make their own version of the character proposed. I
due to time and that I found nothing interesting, offered no character and I only have limited to do my own version of the characters of others.




is well known that my versions that I like about way, and I can say unequivocally that maybe this version has been, if not the best, if a better and a loss in the best drawing I've had.
there are my three submissions and leave a link to the forum post so that anyone who is curious or just want to see or even participate ... to do
http://www.artboxforum.com/artbox4/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50

0 comments:

Post a Comment