Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Deprecation Schedule For Goodwill

And not all are called to be saints?

From this side of the pond and so far from the friendship of priests as I am at this point in my life to find news about abortions paid priests and others that justify me very uncomfortable almost overwhelming, so many times, even I read the body of the story, but it is unreasonable to do so because it does not negate the fact or my discomfort.

you in Spain, as good English, have not mince words to condemn what is owed. Not the same thing happens in our countries. In mine, in particular, tend to do the ostrich to avoid the pain they cause certain situations.

De
this side of the ocean, like me, there are many committed Catholics who not only heard but also know who witness misconduct priests that not only the moral, but legal doctrine and perhaps even before which we covered the cowardly eyes to avoid the pain, shame, disappointment, and it is not reasonable.

is not reasonable because they do not consider all factors of reality blinds us to the truth and the truth that sets us free, therefore, we become slaves of our cowardice, the fear of pain, shame and disappointment .

We take on all fear of slaves within the church that would bring report loneliness, because, if my case is a fact that would let me lay and consecrated one, perhaps even I would have to leave my group CyL to avoid damage his reputation.

In my country, to expose the truth would bring freedom and solitude, but also, between loneliness and freedom, this is reasonable.

next thing would be, because the options are very clear and if my case, they decided to be reasonable.

With this in mind I think the most serious consequence our inclination to evil is in that us from the reasonable option, and away from reason, are no better than any sinner.

For this reason, a good examination of conscience implies the willingness to disclose the truth about reality and ourselves to, after the Sacrament of Reconciliation and with the help of Grace, later discover people being reasonable.

Because
viewed: a saint is always a reasonable person.

And not all are called to be saints?

0 comments:

Post a Comment