Friday, February 25, 2011

Calories Popcorn Unpoppes

bust

good .....
took a century and a half without updating it and until I can not give it out to something that got me I have little to wear.
as scouring the drawing sometimes throw me to the sculpture for that, here I leave a bust that I made not long ago though this rough rough ... But it was a good exercise.
to see if the partner has been rolled to get me a picture because I am no camera, rolled a couple of times and I show some esculturilla more than I have out there.

the drawing, I draw but as I said, even are not aiming to teach, I do not want to create false expectations, but if I can say it was something new for me, a great challenge. My time is limited as I said on several occasions, and focus on one thing has reduced me regularly in postings ... in order.
good for that, greetings to all visitors, hikers and walkers of the wire, where paseis huellla leave and in between, comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment