Sunday, May 16, 2010

Is Dimethicone Bad For The Skin



well ... was saying a few days ago who was embalao and drawing a lot and although in truth I could continue drawing as two weeks in dry dock for the fucking technology.
damn damn computer technology and if the thing does not arranged and apparently seen do not seem to be aa fix I ran out and the most serious computer without the psd files I had on it, anything he had done and nothing of what was doing among them what he was doing on the most fatal ..... I can recover I'm really burned out, frustrated and defeated by a fucking machine.
course of the blame is mine for not having kept apart all these things but I shit on your fucking microft and pc, s of shit.
still harbor some hope to recover files but the attempts made so far have not borne fruit.
in order that the thing to fix a greeting everyone.

writing from the gigs and doing extra.

0 comments:

Post a Comment